Confidently navigate the updated Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics (9702) syllabus with a structured approach ensuring that the link between theory and practice is consolidated, scientific skills are applied, and analytical skills developed.
– Enable students to monitor and build progress with short ‘self-assessment’ questions throughout the student text, with answers at the back of the book, so students can check their understanding as they work their way through the chapters.
– Build scientific communication skills and vocabulary in written responses with a variety of exam-style questions.
– Encourage understanding of historical context and scientific applications with extension boxes in the student text.
– Have confidence that lessons cover the syllabus completely with a free Scheme of Work available online.
– Provide additional practice with the accompanying write-in Practical Skills Workbooks, which once completed, can also be used to recap learning for revision.