Focus, Practice and Challenge exercises provide clear progression through each topic, helping you see what you have achieved. Ideal for use in the classroom or for homework.
- Activities take an active learning approach to help you apply your knowledge to new contexts
- Covers all the skills in the learner’s book
- Write-in for ease of use
- Answers for all questions can be found in the accompanying teacher’s resource
- 1. Number and calculation
- 2. Expressions and formulae
- 3. Decimals, percentages and rounding
- 4. Equations and inequalities
- 5. Angles
- 6. Statistical investigations
- 7. Shapes and measurements
- 8. Fractions
- 9. Sequences and functions
- 10. Graphs
- 11. Ratio and proportion
- 12. Probability
- 13. Position and transformation
- 14. Volume, surface and symmetry
- 15. Interpreting and discussing results
- Glossary and Index.
There are no reviews yet.