GCSE Modern World History is the leading textbook for GCSE and IGCSE Modern World History courses.
The core content of the Modern World History specifications is comprehensively covered through lucid explanation and carefully selected source material. The most popular option units and depth studies are covered in sufficient detail to make separate purchase of topic books unnecessary.
Questions, activities and Focus Tasks are provided throughout to:
– deepen understanding of the content- develop evaluative and investigative skills- help students become more independent learners- support exam preparation.
The accompanying Teacher’s Resource Book includes structured support for every major task in the Student’s Book.
This book is also available as an enhanced eLearning Edition on CD which offers every element of the Student’s Book for use on interactive whiteboards and school networks.
1. The First World War 9780719579738
2. The USSR, Germany and the USA between the Wars 9780719579745
3. Co-operation and Conflict 1919-1945 9780719579721
4. International Relations 1945-1990 9780719579752
There are no reviews yet.