Organizational Behavior, 18e has been updated to reflect the most recent research within the field of organizational behavior. In addition to comprehensive and thorough revisions of the core material, this edition reflects important research and topical issues facing organizations, managers, and employees. Examples from Indian organizations are added to make it relevant to the readers.
• An Employabilty Skills Matrix at the beginning of each chapter provides students with a visual guide to features that support the development of skills employers are looking for.
• Opening-Chapter Vignettes and cases bring current business trends and events to the forefront so students are kept up-to-date on the current managerial landscape. Some of the new cases are on OYO Rooms, Accenture Vaahini, Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited, M.S. Dhoni, and Nestlé India (Maggi), to name a few.
• A modified Chapter 5: Personality, Learning, and Values including an extensive discussion on “Learning”
• New photos and captions link the chapter content to contemporary real-life worldwide situations to enhance students’ understanding of the hands-on application of concepts.
• New and updated profiles of real company leaders (for example, N.R. Narayan Murthy of Infosys, Riyaaz Amlani of MOCHA Coffees, Falguni Nayar of Nykaa, Uday Kotak of Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc.) throughout the text illustrate how course concepts have helped their success.
• Each end of chapter includes Experiential Activities, Ethical Dilemmas, and Cases. Also, 5 Comprehensive Cases at the end of the text provide more application practice than any other text available.
Table of Contents
- What Is Organizational Behavior?
- Diversity in Organizations
- Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
- Emotions and Moods
- Personality, Learning, and Values
- Perception and Individual Decision Making
- Motivation Concepts
- Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
- Foundations of Group Behavior
- Understanding Work Teams
- Power and Politics
- Conflict and Negotiation
- Foundations of Organization Structure
- Organizational Culture
- Organizational Change and Stress Management