This series of 8 books incorporates all the five pillars of English grammar – Parts of Speech, Sentence Structure, Tense, Vocabulary and Composition – in the best possible coherent and logical order. Each of these books has been divided into 6 parts – Word Family, Sentence Formation, Tense Structure, Vocabulary for Conversation (spoken English), Composition and Comprehension and Unit Tests. All these parts together give a holistic approach to the learning of English Language in a natural and gradual manner.
- Explicit and easy to understand text with illustrations
- Recapitulation Section before each topic.
- Lively conversational style for better comprehension.
- Ample number of chapter-end questions and brain ticklers.
- Simulation based approach of the word family.
There are no reviews yet.